Curse You Family Guy! Curse You Family Guy!

Curse You Family Guy!

It's an alright concept, but the music was annoying and you probably could have animated it a little better. The drawings themselves were alright though.

Pokemon Clear Pokemon Clear

Pokemon Clear

Let me start off by saying that I absolutely LOVE the pokemon games (the ones I've played), and I think they're a lot of fun. I still think this animation is hilarious... The Platinum version, the Poo version, Piss-sipper, Gayermon 2... It's very original.

I understand if you don't like Pokemon; that's your opinion, and I respect that. However, the information in the commentary of this movie is false. Nintendo does NOT produce the same exact game every time "slapping a different color on the title". The original Red/Green/Blue/Yellow versions are essentially the same game, but with version exclusives that require trading to get. The Yellow version also has a different storyline. Then, several years later, Gold/Silver/Crystal versions came out, which are completely different than the original games. Again, similar to each other, but with different exclusives. Another few years later, Ruby/Sapphire came out for the Game Boy advance, different games again. In addition to these, there are also games for the consoles such as Pokemon Stadium for N64 and some other games for the Gamecube which are different.

Just stating the facts here, to clear some things up.

But I do agree, the TV show is stupid.

Nice cartoon overall.

Fag House Fag House

Fag House

Okay, it's not that I'm offended by gay humor or anything like that, but this was seriously stupid. Like, it's not even funny. I couldn't even understand what they were saying, you should've at least used some captions. And it's not even a story, it's like this was made for people who find gay sex to be funny. The intro part was okay to some degree, but the rest of it is really bad.

Goomba - Vol. 1 Goomba - Vol. 1

Goomba- Vol. 1

I literally laughed out loud at the end! Great movie!

Oh Yeah Oh Yeah

It's okay,

Oh Yeah is my favorite Daft Punk song... I don't know why, but it's just awesome. You seem pretty good at flash, it's excellent animation, but it just doesn't really go anywhere interesting. Like, for instance, if you watch the cartoon on here called "Daft Punk Collab," it gets interesting, and it goes somewhere.

MJ Tribute Collab MJ Tribute Collab

I like it,

Daft Punk has made some pretty sweet stuff, I have quite a few of their songs, including this one. This is a really great music video to go along with it, great job guys!

Vegeta is Gay Vegeta is Gay

Keep making more!

I haven't seen all of your movies, but all of the ones that I've seen are AWESOME! I will eventually watch all of them. I can't believe you get such low ratings and bad reviews...

Penguin Dance Penguin Dance

Um...

Is it supposed to be that slow? And is it supposed to just loop after that guy goes "Crap!"?

Demented Cartoon Movie! Demented Cartoon Movie!

Excellent

I didn't watch the whole thing here at Newgrounds, I watched it at Albino Black Sheep or one of those flash sites. Anyway, this my favorite flash movie I've seen since "Badger Badger Badger". It's long, but hilarious! You should make a sequel or something and submit it to Newgrounds. I would really like to see more of this type of cartoon.

Vomit day Vomit day

It's good,

But only because I think that things about people vomiting are hilarious.