Disco Fish Disco Fish

Disco Fish

This is pretty cool and addictive, but it's way too easy. There should be more levels when you reach a certain score that have scarier fish that decrease your health meter faster, and maybe the fish you control should get a little bigger too.

MaxManning responds:

Yeah, maybe I'll add a new fish type each level and add more gameplay features.

Point-Click Point-Click

Point-Click

I had a lot of fun with this. I originally looked at it because I saw you used my music (Thank you very much, I'm honored), and I think you did a great job with the overall game as well. Sometimes, in the reaction game, I press the button before the screen changes... haha...

sakura dress-up sakura dress-up

sakura dress-up

I don't care much for dress-up games... The only reason I played it in the first place was because I noticed that it was the most recently added submission. The only fun I had with this was pressing the "On" button for the music, over and over again! It's actually quite funny, everyone should try it out!

liezje responds:

Yes, found that button too xD
I know I'm not great but I still want to thank you for your comment.

Name that Mario Song Name that Mario Song

Name that Mario Song

It's okay, but it's a little annoying how you have to watch that animation before each question loads. They should just come up quicker.

strawberry clock da DEMO strawberry clock da DEMO

strawberry clock da game

I didn't enjoy this. Even on low quality, it was extremely slow. I also found that there is really nothing fun about this game, or at least for the amount of time I played it for. I played for about a minute or two, and was very bored with it. If there was anytheinng else besides jumping over pits, they should have come up earlier before you get so bored as to give up.

Newgrounds: 3 Years Later Newgrounds: 3 Years Later

Really funny...

I thought this was really funny (even though it is really four years in the future already!)